The following are the key objective of Saipal Youth Club, Bajhang for socio-economic transformation of the impact populations.
- Precise to search and protect of all caste’s language, cultural and good traditional, conduct.
- Miscellaneous program of social, economics, physical, cultural, educational, agricultural, forest, health, tourism, environment, communication, child, youth, disable, women, dalits, nationalities and cooperative sectors.
- Alleviant poverty, unemployment and backhandedness
- Empower/ boost up the tortured and exploited castes, creed and community
- Promote cooperative feeling promoting natural resources.
- Create the feeling of social unity.
- Develop community using feasible local resources and means as well as skills and technology.
- Conduct programs in a great deal with inclusive based theory avoic’ superstitions, political, congestions and ill harmony.
- Develop service oriented personality enticing and organize in local youths to develop cultural, sports and finance.
Target participants: Poor, Women, Children, Dalit, Excluded community members, HIV and AIDS infected and affected community, Conflict survivors and other vulnerable groups
Geographic focus: Far-west Development Region.ent Region.